Are you looking for somewhere a little quieter to live for your postgrad course next year? Or perhaps you need somewhere to park a car? If so, Albion House could be the perfect residence for you – our quiet designated accommodation that comes with free parking!
And we’re happy to say that there are still rooms available for New and Returning Postgrad students – starting from only £116 with all bills included.
Situated in the heart of Beeston town centre, Albion House is around 15 minutes’ walk from University Park West Entrance. The residence is a close-knit community; two blocks with 12 separate flats in each, one block for Postgraduate and one block for Undergraduate students. Each flat consists of 7 standard rooms sharing a single kitchen, and several bathroom facilities. Each room has a vanity unit inside it.
And don’t forget all the advantages that come with all rooms in UPP Broadgate Park’s estate:
- All-inclusive rent – Broadgate Park rent includes all utility bills, internet usage and even contents insurance.
- 24-hour day-to-day support – Dedicated security 4pm-6am all week.
- Broadgate Park’s reception team (another site) are also on hand 24 hours a day to assist you with any queries you may have.
- Welfare support – Pastoral support provided to all residents by the University welfare team.
- On-site laundry – Our onsite laundry has both pay-per-use washing and drying machines.
- Car parking and bicycle storage – The convenience of safe and secure car parking (free at Albion House) and bicycle storage is available at Broadgate Park.
- Residential Experience team – Providing both support and opportunities for meeting fellow residents through a wide range of regular events.
Book online today here for existing students and here for new students.