Are you looking for somewhere a little quieter to live for your postgrad course next year? Or perhaps you need somewhere to park a car? If so, Albion House could be the perfect residence for you – our quiet designated accommodation that comes with free parking!
And we’re happy to say that there are still rooms available for New and Returning Postgrad students – starting from only £116 with all bills included.
Situated in the heart of Beeston town centre, Albion House is around 15 minutes’ walk from University Park West Entrance. The residence is a close-knit community; two blocks with 12 separate flats in each, one block for Postgraduate and one block for Undergraduate students. Each flat consists of 7 standard rooms sharing a single kitchen, and several bathroom facilities. Each room has a vanity unit inside it.
And don’t forget all the advantages that come with all rooms in UPP Broadgate Park’s estate:
- All-inclusive rent – Broadgate Park rent includes all utility bills, internet usage and even contents insurance.
- 24-hour day-to-day support – Dedicated security 4pm-6am all week.
- Broadgate Park’s reception team (another site) are also on hand 24 hours a day to assist you with any queries you may have.
- Welfare support – Pastoral support provided to all residents by the University welfare team.
- On-site laundry – Our onsite laundry has both pay-per-use washing and drying machines.
- Car parking and bicycle storage – The convenience of safe and secure car parking (free at Albion House) and bicycle storage is available at Broadgate Park.
- Residential Experience team – Providing both support and opportunities for meeting fellow residents through a wide range of regular events.
Book online today here for existing students and here for new students.
The Home at Halls blog is part of our Home at Halls content, designed to make sure you get the most out of living across our Broadgate Park residences.
It goes hand in hand with the Home at Halls app, which can be downloaded from your phone’s app store and accessed using the details you use on the Broadgate Park portal.
The app is a simple tool which can be used to log any maintenance issues you have, sign up to any events happening around site and give us vital feedback.