If you leave before the end of your licence you will remain liable for the full years rent
unless a suitable replacement is found for your room. We can add you to our seeking
replacement list, once you have completed a Vacating Residence form here, however it
is your responsibility to seek your own replacement. We advise that you advertise your
room on Gumtree, Unipol, Facebook, StuRent and Accommodation for students. If you
wish to discuss this process in more detail, please contact our accommodation team on
0115 681 0020 between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday.